PICTURE IS OF ACTUAL ITEM, AROUND 20 YEARS OLD, STILL WORKS GREAT AND HAS JUST HAD A SERVICE TO MAKE SURE ALL IS 100% PERFECT. A FEW MINOR SCUFFS ON THE TOLEX BUT A GREAT USA MADE BASS COMBO FOR SMALLER APPLICATIONS. THE PEAVEY LOGO FROM THE FRONT IS MISSING.
MEASURES 20 INCHES HIGH, 20 INCHES WIDE, 11 INCHES DEEP.
WEIGHS 47 LBS, SO POSTAGE COST REFLECTS THAT BUT FREE COLLECTION AVAILABLE IF YOU CAN GET TO TIMPERLEY, CHESHIRE/MANCHESTER WA15 6TE.
Just as the model name suggests it’s 60 watter combo
amp with a single 12 speaker. You get two inputs with one
padded for active basses and you get your gain and seperate
master volume along with a 3-band E.Q. section that really makes a difference to the tone, you can easily dial in great sounds for most styles.
The Basic 60 like all Peavey’s of this period are built like
mini tanks and are very reliable and are a great value if
you want a lower wattage combo amp with enough thump
to play coffee house gigs or small clubs.
(SPECIFICATION (AMPS!!) QUICK-GLANCE TABLE- IDEALLY I COULD JUST FILL THIS IN WITH EVERY LISTING)
- 2 Custom Voiced footswitchable Channels – Clean & Overdrive (footswitch included)
- Green/Red Channel Status LED’s
- Full EQ section
- Presence Control
- Digital Reverb (footswitchable)
- High/Low Sensitivity Inputs
- Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker
- Dual Output – 5 watts or 1 watt
- 8 & 16 ohm speaker outputs
- Front panel includes Slash signature and fonts
- no box or manual included